Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First blog!!!!

Well, here it is; my very first blog. I am very excited to begin this new program at PN. I have always been in great shape all my life and have managed to stay active. I turned 40, started graduate school and was suddenly sitting on my butt doing school work and the good exercise habits went out the window! Now I have 25 additional pounds to get rid of once and for all. I have tried low carb, low fat, you name it and have not been able to stick with anything. (guess I never learned how to diet properly since I never had to in my younger years) I am hopeful that this program will help me to achieve that toned and tight body that i once had. I need some serious kicks in the butt to stay on track. I have asked my family to help with that! I have followed several beach body fitness programs over the years and love them, but I think I'll try PN's workout for this program.
I am anxious to see how i will change and grow with this program! See ya all tomorrow.... Got to run to a meeting!

5 comments:

Jadey said...

Welcome to the blog world!

HighVelocity said...

Hi Susan, just wanted to let send some encouragement! Your history sounds a lot like mine...LC, HCLF, Beach body (P90X). I am looking forward, albeit with a bit of trepidation, to PN coaching! I have all the faith in the world, now if my body will follow along! Good Luck!!

HighVelocity said...

That should have read...Just wanted to send you some encouragement!...Sorry, Kids!!!!

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Ready for tomorrow?!?!?!?

Jadey said...

The theory behind a blog is to blog honey - Not that I'm any better mind you :p